Re: floating plants

Hello Adam

If you plan on using hornwort as your floating plants on top of your
tanks, just remember they need alot of light or they will decay fast in
poor light and then foul your water.

I have a tendency to use water sprite as my floating plants... i have
tons of it .... also use large salvinia and frog bit.... even floatiing
Vals without rooting them works great ... you should see my 55 gallon
tank with my platies in there..... the vals spread like tenellus across
the top.... runners all over the place.. makes a nice 8 inch deep top
planted tank..... looks great!!

John