Re: how do you call...

Hi Sal,
 I am not an authority but, I understand what your saying about Zero
offspring. But, that brings us back to the beginning. Which came first the
chicken or the egg? I happen to believe it was the chicken and I also believe
it was created. Not to start up that old argument again but, that is my basis
and I thing its as valid as any science can offer. The point I am making is
all about your basis for your answer.
                                                                JerryB