Re: how do you call...

Mike,
I am sorry if I am a slow learner but, let me see if I can understand or at least relate my understanding without the F's.
The question as I saw it was if you bred a Wild fish to a captive bred fish. What would it be as far as the F system is concerned?
  My logic would say you have a wild fish being bred for the first time to another fish regardless of whether or not the other fish is wild it would be the first generation of those fish being bred in captivity. Does that make any sense?
  If not I'm here to learn, Teach me!<G>
                                                             JerryB