Re: how do you call...

It seems the rules are very different "over the pond" than here in the U.K.
We don't refer to a Wild Caught as F0 - it is simply W/C .  The fry from a
W/C pair are F1's then their offspring are F2's.  Rarely do we then note F3,
F4 etc.
The fry bred from a W/C and F1 are referred to as F1/F2.
I personally would be very displeased if I had paid good money for fish if
they were labelled say F1 if they had not been bred from a Wild Caught pair.
Helen