Re: Apistogramma moae

Zack,

Linke & Staeck's photo of 'A. moae' is the same as the one Koslowski calls A.
cf. eunotus. This fish has come in as A. eunotus, A. cf. eunotus
Orange-tail/Orangeschwanz, A. sp. Willy, & (I think) A. sp. Albertini. The only
true photos of A. moae in an English book are found in Römer's Atlas.

Mike Wise