Re: Beginner needs help! (Was: High density fish tank)

Hello Lean

I have to agree with david... all the apistos are fine.. just dont mix
the pelvicachromis species in with the south american species... for
some reason they never do well together...  old world fish with old
world fish, new world fish in with new world fish.... best rule of
thumb....  just dont come look in some of my tanks...<grin>  Aequidens
Metae in with Tilapia Mariae.. oh well!!!

John