RE: List protocols;

His posts are not plain text, but rich text.  It will appear differently on
peoples PC's depending on how your email program reads the HTML.  It looks
like ordinary text but the message is bigger because of all the embedded
HTML.  Some older email programs may even simply display the HTML tags as
well.

It can be changed by altering your settings to send plain text.

Steve