Re: One More try at a better PIC...of eunotus/moae

Jerry,

I still can't ID it from this picture. I will say one thing. A. moae does not
have the iridescent scales around the caudal spot. This is found on the northern
eunotus forms like A. cf. eunotus Santa Ana, A. sp. Willy, A. sp. Albertini.

Mike Wise