One More try at a better PIC...of eunotus/moae

Well,
 here goes one more shot. Not trying to beat this to death but, I guess until
I see a PIC that looks outstanding or I get a better camera I will quit after
this one. It really does look a lot like the one in the Romer Atlas on page
409. Colors are more vivid in person and there is more blue sparkle then
shows in the Atlas.the front of the dorsal on my fish are black the first two
spikes or bars or extensions whatever you would call them. The caudal seems
to be orange on both outsides but the middle of the caudal shows a pinkish
color. Well, I am splitting them up today because I have several who are in
spawning mode. And some who I believe have spawned and it is causing some
hostility. Also my "Wise Old teacher" Once said, "Don't keep all you fish in
one tank".<G> That always brings him out of the wood work. He doesn't like
being called old. I think he agrees with the wise part it's the old the gets
to him.
Well, here's the last link. If anyone wants a pair. I'll trade for a
Nikon...hehehe
 http://www.apistoworld.com/M01.jpg
                                                            JerryB
PS...that was a Joke Frank I'm not selling on
the list.