(off topic happy memorial day 2002)

Morning/Evening whichever applies

 Just want to take a moment to say Its been great being part of the list this
year.
I want to wish all a Great Memorial Day Weekend. I offer my Prayers for those
who are away Fighting for our Freedom and For those who lost their lives in
the Past for the same cause. God Bless us All we are living in some tuff
times. But, as the saying goes "United We Stand."
                       God Bless You All
                                                       JerryB