Re: Anomalochromis Thomasi

Thank you all for your replies.  Sorry for my late response, busy week.  I
cannot tell about the dorsals, my pair is under two inches.  They are not
aggressive thus far.  Not to each other or their livebearer tank mates.  I
think one has a more concave tummy than the other but I am not sure.  I hate
to admit it to all of you experts but I am not so good on the detailed Id.  I
am still peering into a tank of 3/4 inch borelli fry with a flash light
trying to see if the yellow ones stay yellow long enough to make me think
they are girls.  I am so impressed with you guys who can really see all the
teensy details.  Thanks again, Teresa.