Re: pics

Alfredo,

You may be right about having 2 females. I have seen only the photos. I will say
one thing. Female A. cacatuoides normally have ventral fins that are short,
rarely reaching the front part of the anal fin. The second "female' appears to
have ventral fins that easily reach beyond the front part of the anal fin.
Compare these ventral fins with those on your original female. If the new
'female' really is a male, my previous statement still stands.

The large male's aggressive behavior is normal. He is driving out of his
territory females not ready to breed - and smaller males trying to invade his
territory.

Mike Wise