Re: Koslowski's New Book

Koslowski's new book is "Die Buntbarsche Amerikas,
Band 2, Apistogramma & Co." This is a very good
book for anyone wanting to ID their apistos. It
describes about 200 different forms of apisto. It
also clears up some of the multiple names that
some forms have, & even corrects errors in some
other books. The down side is that many of the
photos are rather dark. This is too bad because I
have gotten the same pictures of many of these &
they are much brighter and colorful. It is only
published in German. It is available from Ulmer
Verlag for about US50 and most German book
sellers. Check with some of the aquarium specialty
book sellers. They should have it.

I'll be in Atlanta. lol

Mike Wise