Re: English translation of Koslowski's new book

Let me update you on this. I haven't had much chance to translate the book
because of all of the preparations needed for Greater Chicago & American
Cichlid Association talks. I hope to have more time now. Hopefully it will be
done by the end of the year, but more likely sometime in the spring. I will let
Koslowski have first shot at it. If he can find someone to publish an English
language book with photos, then it is his. If he does not, then I will publish
the translation & sell it to anyone who owns a copy of the book.

Mike Wise