English translation of Koslowski's new book

Hi all (I should rather write wake-up ;-)) )

I am another apist nut from Poland who "appearing" on this list recently.
I have been reading this list for more than 1 year but this is my first
post here.

Some time ago Mike Wise has informed list that he is working on English
translation of new Koslowski's book.
Beacuse it seems that for English edition of this book we will wait more
than few years (as it was for Uwe's atlas) I would like to know what is the
current "status" of this translation and how it can available for "overseas
apisto nut" like me.

Miroslaw Zarow
Szczecin, Poland