Re: 108 apisto display

This is a late reply because I've been out at Boy Scout summer camp all week
with the local troop. Great experience. I learned that I'm not a teenager
anymore (sigh), at least that is what my knees tell me. Anyway if I had such a
large tank I'd set it up similar to the natural stream habitat discussed in
Römer's Atlas (p. 168, etc.). It doesn't have to be a Rio Negro habitat. Choose
a favorite apisto & work around it with other plant & animal species from the
same area..

Mike Wise