Re: Sphagnum, peat, moss

Ummmm Eric

I think the best thing to use in your apisto tanks is WATER.... fish
dont live too long without it, moss is nice but water is better.....
lol...

On the related topic..... i prefer the jiffy pellets.. much easier to
work with .... but then again, i only use them for spawning my annual
killies.
My water is just perfect for apistos..... Move back to the Northeast
Eric.....that liquid rock in Texas isnt good for anything....lol

John