Re: Putting fishroom back together was Re: Problem with Aggie

In a message dated 9/9/2002 3:14:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time, erik@thekrib.com writes:

We decided to tile our basement, which is divided into both our fishroom
and bedroom.  The carpet was getting too soaked from the occasional water
change "accidents."  So we ripped it all out.  But the fish had to go

Wow Erik
  I'm glad to hear someone actually admit it. Sounds exactly like my fishroom/bedroom I actually have a 6 foot tank at the foot of my king size water bed
  Yes, you could say I sleep with my fish. And I tell my wife as far as water spills that, the RO water will actually help clean the rug.<G>
  Someday when I get rid of a few kids I will rebuild mine too but, like they say "if it ain't broke why fix it? :)
                                                        JerryB