Re: Anubias species, was Re:Putting fishroom back together was Re: Problem with Aggie (ridiculously long!)

On Tue, 10 Sep 2002, Dave Gomberg wrote:

> At 12:31 AM 9/10/02 -0700, you wrote:
> >I'll be in San Jose at the
> >PCCA this Saturday, trying to madly entertain cichlid people with more
> >stuff like this about keeping plants and cichlids together!
>
> Are you bringing Kathy??????

She'll be there too.  I tried to convince the guy who asked me to speak,
that the best talk would be our "Amazon video & dueling powerpoint slides"
talk that we do as a team, but everyone always seems to balk when they
hear "and my wife".  They never seem to wait for "who'll probably come
anyway, so you don't need to worry about airfare".  I don't think most
realize that she's the real Apisto brains in the family either (though I
think the Texas Cichlid Assoc finally wants HER to do a talk next year).

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com