Re: orange group

Hello Eric

I would take a small amount of your daphnia culture out and start a new
one..... feed this orange water to your new daphnia group and see what
happens..... if they thrive and live, then go ahead and feed it to your
culture, if this new culture crashes >>>. then dont feed it ...
sounds pretty simple enough!!   Always proceed with caution when it
comes to feeding daphnia cultures... they love to crash for no reasons
at all sometimes....lord knows, it has happened to me several times.
Plus its always best to have a second container going with daphnia...
just as an incase back up plan... 2 cultures is the safe way to go with
them.

John

Ps.... what kind of Bettas is she breeding??