Re: German Blue Rams/ Wild Caught... now wild variations

The yellow ram is for sure a the most distinct color
form ive yet to see. I was wondering if anyone else
out there has experienced diffrent color variations or
geographic variations in wild rams. When we look at
this wild yellow ram the so called gold rams are not
as dramatic as we may first think. Discus breeders may
be able to relate to this as well when we think of
wild populations of Discus such as the Tefe and Royal
Blue. When a novice first sees the amount of striation
of these fellows the fully striated Discus of today
are not that far fethched as we may think just line
bred fixed lines of some very nice wild fish. I know
what you mean about the Rams Jerry however I know Rams
and man i know ive seen some really redish looking
wild rams in the past. But that was years ago/ Ahhh
the fish we had a long time ago and wish we had now
lol I can think of many.

David Sanchez