Re: unknown aggies

Folks............I REALLY didn't want to start any arguments with
this........I've done killies for some 30 years as well as apistos......and
when a killie guy takes off and crosses different locations of a fish it's
simply called an "aquarium strain"...they are often as pretty as the
original and sometimes easier to work with....it's as simple as that....they
only cause problems when people lie about things and if people are going to
lie then you are never going to stop that anyway..................and I
certainly meant no disrespect to Romer's words and cautions about not
crossing populations........just food for thought......I guess there is too
much adventure in me!!!

Mike W. ......................that's a nifty history and very very
interesting!  I fancy myself as a breeder.....I love to breed fish......I
think that means that they are happy.  It's stories like the Huser aggie
that really interest me..........some day when I'm OLDER and grayer I'll set
my mind to it and make a red, white and blue aggie..........just
kidding........!!!

You Folks have a great weekend......................set your clocks back!!

Mike

Mike Jacobs
SOUTHERN APISTOS
The Inca 50's are IN STOCK