Re: aweful quiet here lately

Had a ball at the OCA. Although getting caught in the
snow storm had me wondering what the heck I was doing.
I'm still glad that the Zman talked me into it.

It was certainly a pleasure to meet Jerr, Big John,
Zman, Mike Chapell, Al Yonker, Ingo Seidel, Eric
(OddBall Aquatics).  It was like going to the Academy
Awards and meeting all the big names in Fishdom.  Zman
knows everybody!

The only disappointing aspect of the event was that
there was no blue goop to be found.  Oh yeah, I
pressed the shutter a nano second to late to catch Big
John's hat show.

I bought my first pair of Rams and a Discus. I needed
that fish like HTH, but I bought it anyway.

Settling in and waiting for the ACA 2003!

Francine