Getting hectic

Things are getting quite hectic here, last week I had Viejita parade her young, earlier this week Cacatus followed suit and now I've got Juruensis, Nijsenni, Panduro and Aggie "Santarem" as well as Nanochromis Parilus all deciding that spring is in the air, I think that I may also have another spawn of Viejita coming soon as well as Anomalochromis Thomasi. I think they've all had stoppers in place while I moved house and have decided it's time to get a move on. Typical, I'm going away on the 28th!
C:-)lin