Wigglers

Hi y'all,

The eggs I stole from Rio Mamore on Friday
(actually more like rescued out of the harm's
way) hatched today.  It took roughly 72
hours.  Now I have to figure out the timing
to hatch bbs for them.  Was it approximately
4 to 5 days at 78 degrees F till apisto
wigglers become free swimming?

Under the normal circumstances, I have a bit
of grace period since mama fish takes her
free swimmers to java moss bushes to graze on
the invisible stuff.  I'm out of microworms,
but I suppose I can give them euglena and
vinegar eels to tie them over if I miss the
timing.

Tomoko