Napo collecting

Hello everyone

I am going on a trip to the Rio Napo system in Peru run by George Fear
from 18 to 25 January. Anyone else on the list going? Or have been to
that area and can give me some hints as to what apistos (and other fish)
to look out for? I have been to the Ampiyacu river befor back in 95 and
96 but I have not been to the Napo and I haven't been collecting in a
long time or keeping up with what new discoveries there may have been.

If any one on this list is going or going to be in Iquitos around that
time it would be good hear, off list if need be.

Thanks, Frank