Re: eggs and fungal infection

Mike,
 I've had at least one species of fungus attack perfectly viable eggs. Like a
white gel, and grew faster than I could believe! After many losses (eggs,
larvae while hatching, larvae, and fry), I finally double-dosed with Maroxy,
added tons of methelyne blue, did 50% water changes and re-dosed with Maroxy
daily, and got fry. I've only had it on Dicrossus eggs, thankfully... Were I to
scientifically describe it, it would be Fungus fromhellus!

Martha