Re: sick fish

Dear List,

  I have an A. MaCmasteri that has contracted a bad case of fungus that started on his dorsal fin and has spread despite treatment. (He was beaten up and the disease started when I moved him to a different tank as a form of protective custody).

   I have been using the greenish stuff (Fungus Cure from Aquar.  Pharm.).  It's main ingredient seems to be "neutroflavin."  It has not helped.  Any other suggestions?  Would salt help?

Thanks

              Matt