OT: Photo pinchers!

I realize that once you post pictures on the web that
you open yourself up to idiots like the one below.
Everyone that has used my pictures so far have asked
to use them and have given me credit. But what should
I do about a person who lifts a photo from the Potomac
Valley Aquarium Society and claim that you didn't take
it? It's so asinine that it gives me a headache.

Read the correspondance from such a person.
----------------------------

--- sales@aquaticwholesale.com wrote:
> Right. I did not steal your photo.  The link doesnt
> even work.  And second,
> aqualog gave me the rights to the photo, you do not
> own it.
>
> Good Day

WRONG! Aqualog gave you the rights to a photo that I
took of a fish I bred and own.  The fish in this
picture is an aquarium strain, know-it-all. The only
place I posted this picture was on the PVAS club
website.

Take care!
Francine Bethea