Re: Apistos by Trade Names

David,

I went through these last month, I think, but will go through them again:
A. sp. Paracas = A. cf. eunotus Orangetail/Orangeschwanz
A. sp. Kiko = A. cf. eunotus (probably the same species, just a different color
form close to A. cf. eunotus Willy)
A. sp. Pebas (Purple) = A. sp. Pebas (Morado) ("Morado is Spanish for purple)
A. eunotus Orangefin = A. cf. eunotus Orangetail/Orangeschwanz
A. sp. Apache = A. sp. Masked/Masken (It is one of 2 species that has come in
as A. sp. Carapintada)
A. sp. Melgar = A. sp. Nanay (Melgar); NOT the same as A. sp. Nanay (Römer)
which = A. sp. Parrot/Papagei

Mike Wise