San Francisco store

I am mostly a lurker on this list but thought those of you that live in or near to San Francisco might like to know about this store if you didn't already.  He is located on Cedar just off of Geary and Van Ness.  The store looks like a the old chinese market or something LOL.  But MAN does he have some nice stuff.  He has some of the most beautiful Apisto trifaciatum.  He also has a lot of Pelvachromis tenatis color morphs that are GORGOUS!!!  Lots of different plants and stuff.  Wish I had more money LOL.

Well just thought I would pass the info.

Keny