RE: RO membranes

Thanx for answers.
I bought a new membrane and now... it work great again ;))))

The guy from the original membrane couldn't test only the membrane, he asked
for pre-filters too...
What's this for an idiot ? (OK, a 'biological food' shop... but R/O is
R/O...)
Well, the system I have is like this one http://www.ampac1.com/ap-ro3.htm
but with 2 tanks.
It's quite easy BTW with auto shut-off valve.

I noticed some black particules on the tank of the membrane (like carbon I
would guess)
Could it be coming from the carbon prefilter ?
To be sure, I exchanged the pre-filters order, so now I have: carbon,
sediment, membrane.

Do you know where I could find future membranes ?
A 35 GPD is about 100$ here in Belgium
I saw some around 60$ on the net but they don't see shipping conditions.

This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information which is
confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are
intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.Any use of the
information contained herein (including, but not limited to, total or
partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form) by persons
other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.Any liability for the
correct and complete transmission of the information or for any delay or
interruption of the transmission or for damages arising from the use of
reliance of the information shall be disclaimed.If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by telephone or by e-mail
and delete the material from any computer.
Thank you for your cooperation