Re: A. rubrolineata - problem.. not in english

Hi,

Thanks,

Actually it seems to be first look (on our page) from any non-Polish speaker
from this list :-))

BTW in the meantime problem with one of my rubrolineata has been "solved" -
fish has died ;-((
This infection was enigmatic because I have not added any fish to tank the
were in for more than 3 months.
It was "grow-up" tank with bare bottom and some plants. Fish were mainly fed
by frozen food, so there was almost impossible to bring any pathogenic
"factor" from outside.

Fortunetaly I have 13 other rubrolineata which are growing fast and seems
ok.

Best regards

Mirek
(Szczecin, Poland)