Re: New Member

I have to say that I'd pick the Eheim any time over the Fluval. I run the basic canister models, as well as professional and wet dry and I love them all. They're much cheaper long term and are hardy. I've used the old and the new fluvals and find the same problems with them that other people have mentioned - plus I've noticed that they tend to break as the plastics aren't that tough.

Dominic

Tomoko Schum wrote:

I second Eric's recommendation.  I love my Eheim
Professional II 2026.  I never had any problem whatsoever
with it.  I  recommend either this one or 2028.  It runs
absolutely soundless and so easy to clean.  It needs priming
only when you first set it up (except after you clean the
tubing - once a year or less?)

Tomoko