Re: Ready to get Started! Need fish!

I suggest steindachneri. Great "easy" fish. Alos cacatoides and Aggies.
Kelly Higgins
----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Whitten" <caw18@bak.rr.com>
To: <apisto@listbox.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 6:24 PM
Subject: Ready to get Started! Need fish!

Several months ago, I posted my intent to begin breeding Apistos.

I have since completed the cycleing on three 10 gallon breeder tanks, each
with plants, some Zebra Dainos, and caves.  Each tank has been preped with
RO water, and currently has a PH of round 7.5.  I have a steady supply of
frozen food avalible, and I plan to start culturing live food soon.

I read the Krib section on Good/Bad beginners Apistos, and I have some ideas
as to which fish I would like (like Rotpunkts).  But most of the species
listed there are not very avalible on the net.  So what other other species
of Apisto's would ya'll recommend for me to start with?  And if you have
some fish avalible that you think would be good starter fish, and wish to
sell them, please contact me outside the list.

Thank You,
--C. Alan