Re: Ready to get Started! Need fish!

Hello Alan

With a pH of around 7.5 ..... I would suggest you pick some fish that
come out of Peru... water there tends to be higher pH then that coming
out of Brazil....

I would suggest you start off with Apistogramma Cacatuoides.... Maybe
Bitaeniata....Aggies.... Starting with these guys should get you off and
running.... Cacatuoides would be my first pick.

Good luck with your endevors..... keep us informed how you're doing and
dont forget to ask questions when they arise....

John