bleaching question

Hey,

This isnt actually about dwarf cichlids, but I have a question, if you soak something in bleach, dry it andt hen rinse it. Is it safe to put into a fish tank? what if I put lots of declorinator in at the same time? will that deal with any left over?

This is actually my first breeding trap i constructed, using Randy's method, with some new modifications I came up wtih. (for breeding egg scatterers) It was soaked for about a 15minutes in bleach, dried while i put it together and then rinsed in really hot water for about 2minutes or whatever. Can I put it in a tank wtih declorinator and it will be fine?

thanks
coby

(sorry for repeating myself, i just didnt want people to stop reading if it wasnt about dwarfs)