Re: A. Sp Pulchra?

In a message dated 5/5/2003 12:06:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tomokoschum@knology.net writes:

> A very pretty fish with metallic emerald green and
> yellow on its face.
>
> Tomoko

  Well, you people are too smart for me.<G> No actually my answer was kind of
short not very informative. Mine are a different type I believe then his but,
I've seen some nice blueish metallic color but, to be honest with you the one
barely ever comes out of the cave and the other hides behind a sponge filter.
I try to give up on westies altogether but, I always end up seeing something
I like. A week fish person I guess.
Jerry*B*

**
After eating an entire Bull, a Mountain Lion felt so good he started  **
Roaring. He kept it up until a Hunter came along and shot him......  **
The Moral : When you're full of Bull, Keep Your Mouth Shut.           **