Re: frozen tubifex

Also, aren't tubifex growing in poluted areas? I remember hearing
concerns about that and also that they concentrate some of the crap
(toxins, heavy metals?) in their bodie (tail end). Therefore you c an wash
them as much as you want and freeze them: even if you kill possible
bacterias they might contain, you won't get read of chemicals bounded to
their bodies.
Someone as an opinion on this?
have a great week