From: owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com [mailto:owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com] On
Behalf Of FBethea
Sent: 30 juillet 2003 14:39
To: Apisto Apisto
Subject: Re:Crenicichla regani?

Zap Zap,
I don't know what happened to my original post.  Maybe
it will show up
next week:)

First off pikes don't do trios.  Although you will
have to buy a group
so that the fish will form
their own pair bonds.

Your research should include Uwe Romer's book,
anything written by
Frank Warzel, and Wayne Leibel at
The Cichlid Companion website, an article written by
the late Helen
Burns, Delores Scherr, Don Zilliox, Vinny Cutty's
site; Mostly Cichlids,
The Cichlid Yearbook volume 5 or 6, Frank Warzel on
the many variations
of Cr. Regain.

Any DATZ articles you can find.  Finally don't believe
 any of the
stuff on the internet unless it comes from these
people  or myself.

Good Luck

Francine AKA pikette