To: <apisto@v2.listbox.com>
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 3:02 PM
Subject: Re: Temp / sex ratio

Do you have romers atlas? He has some really
interesting data in there abot sex ratios. i have
found the same as John, 76 degrees usually results in
a decent ratio.

Rich

--- Ghazanfar Ghori <ghori@ghori.net> wrote:

  The pH in the spawning tank and growout tank are
both around 6.9-7.1. The
last
   batch I raised was at the same pH, with temps in
the low 80's. That one
turned out
   to be all female. It's really annoying! What
really determines the sex -
the temp & pH
   at time of fertilization or the pH/temp in the
growout tank?

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Wubbolt" <BigJohnW@webtv.net>