Re: Whoo Hoo! Rotpuct Fry!!

Congrats!!!

Hope they all survive!!! They are really nice!!
If you can take more pictures of them (the fry), I'd be gratefull!!

I had a spawn a few months back, and had to move. I siphonned out "all" the fry, and they died in the process of moving....

But, in that same tank, my girlfriend had some baby molly in there, and she scooped them up, along with 2 other fry, which are cichlids, but unknown to us!!! Too small to ID them yet, but there are a few odd markings! Those 2 fry might be rotpunkt, and would have survived about 5 or 6 hours in some wet gravel, maybe half an inch of water at the most above the gravel!!! :)

David