RE: My support for NY member

The little UPS units for your desktop computer may not
last long, but get a nice one that can run a server
and peripherals for an hour and I bet you could run a
dozen air pumps for a long long time. They also have
extra battery packs that can be added as well. Of
course it would cost you about $800-$1500. Some
fishrooms are probably worth that much expense.