Re: OT- Crystal red tetra

Thank you, John and Mike.  This fish does not seem to be so
rare in Japan but rather pricey for a characin (1000 to 1500
yens per fish.)  I thought they would look absolutely
stunning in my 75G planted tank.  Since neon tetra does not
do very well in this tank for a reason unbeknownst to me
(they will always take apistos down with them), I thought I
give small colorful characin a try.  Can you recommend small
colorful schooling fish by any chance?

Tomoko