Re: OT- Crystal red tetra

Tomoko

Heres a twist for you.   I dont use Neons at all, but i use alot of
Cardinals.... they do better and look better without the Neon
disease.... havent had any problems with the group of 7 adult Cardinals
in my 55 gallon tank that houses my breeder group of Apistogramma
Elizabethae.  Everyone does well, each keeps in their own zone,
cardinals up top, apistos down low... peace and harmony.... i also use
glow light tetras too..... they stay small and dont seem interested in
the apistos or their fry....

John