Re: How to reduce NO2

It was actually quite ironic that you chose that term.
The first time I went to an education meeting (they go
in depth on the products so you can explain them) they
actually talked about companies selling snakeoil. I
plan to eventually try it out. If I get the chance I
will do a test like this: 1 tank with Bio-spira 1 tank
with a seasoned sponge filter and 1 tank with nothing.
It should be interesting to see how the cycle goes.

--- Matt & Linda Crocker <crocker3@99webstreet.com>