OCA Cichlid Extravaganza

Hello All

I plan on attending this coming weekends Extravaganza in Cleveland....

I have made room reservations and was wondering if anyone who hasnt made
room reservations needs to split a room with someone.   I'll be there
all weekend..... room is reserved for Friday and Saturday night..

Im looking to pick up some cool fish this weekend....  If you havent
been to one of the OCA events... you should go... lots of fun... lots of
great fish.... lots of neat ppl...

Anyways, if you didnt make room reservation and wanted to go... contact
me off list and Id be glad to split a room with someone.....

See you all there.....

John