Re: new member!

Congrats on your new fish. Although it might be too late, you might not want to mix similar types of apistos to prevent hybridization, esp the cacatouides type.

From: Rich Pauls <rich9521@mchsi.com>
To: apisto@v2.listbox.com
Subject: new member!
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 23:12:35 -0600

Hi all. I am a apisto newbie excited to join the list. Southern apistos fixed my 55 gallon up with 2 pairs of triple reds,1 pair oforange cocatoides, a pair of shishitas,2 pair of rams,and a pair of frescas. I have set up several pvc tubes and have a couple of tetras as dither fish and am excited to see if any spawn. I look forwards to asking many questions so please be patience. Thanks Rich