winter shipping

Hey all

I was just wondering if anyone along the northern tier of the country...
along the canadian border, where life can get a bit chilly....... 8-)
..... I was wondering if anyone was actually shipping fish this time of
year?   If you are, how are you shipping them, what carrier service.....
and with what luck are you having with any DOA's due to really cold
weather..... I know ppl will use a heat pack this time of year up
north... but i just wanted to know of anyone actually shipping fish up
north with any kind of good luck.... Im bored and need some new fish!!!
Imagine that!!!

Tundra Johnny in Balmy 3°F Tupper Lake.. soon to get colder.....
brrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!