Re: Looking for Apistogramma Aggassizzi Tefe

I want to add something to this topic...
well, I do believe that when we buy wild Apistogrammas, from the amazon
(region of the Piaba project, don't know if this is the case of the
agassizzi tefe), we are indeed protecting a part of the amazon...

let me explain a little more, when there is economic viability from the
natural resources, there will be "cinergetic" forces working towards
protecting that environment, all the population that beneficts from the
natural resources will work towards that goal!

there is some gold extraction from the amazon (using mercury), that can kill
easily a small river...where this project (piaba project) is working, the
amazon is being protected...there is no ilegal wood extraction...and ilegal
mining on the Piaba region...

"buy a fish save a tree"...
http://finarama.com/projectpiaba/

I prefer ALLWAYS the original Apistogrammas...
Man cannot build something better than nature!
(my opinion)

Regards!
António Vitor from Portugal